YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- Top 20 Places to Take Westchester Kids
- Birthday Parties - local venues and resources
- Indoor play centers in Westchester
- Jumping fun & bounce houses
- Kid-friendly museums
- Libraries in our area
- Performing Arts
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & Nature Centers
- List your organization on KidsOutAndAbout (it's free)
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Check out our latest Thursday e-newsletter!
- Week by Week Guide to Summer Camps in Westchester
- Upcoming open houses
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Private Schools
- Fencing Schools
- Martial Arts Academies
- Special Needs Resources
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Gymnastics programs
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
1st Sunday Bird Walks with Greenwich Audubon at Greenwich Point Park
The event has already taken a place at this date:
free, although seasonal park/visitor passes may be required
Morning bird walks on the first Sunday of every month at Greenwich Point Park are becoming a local birding tradition. Get out & enjoy the mornings with your family. Bring binoculars & your cameras. Questions? Call Merideth Sampson at 203-637-9822.
Meet at 9:00 am at the flag pole near the second concession stand in Greenwich Point Park. Note: Seasonal parking passes may be required.