- Home page
- All free events coming up in Westchester!
- Master Guide to Fall Family Fun
- Where to pick apples
- Corn Mazes
- Pumpkin Patches
- Halloween Fun
- Upcoming concerts & performances
- Indoor Play Centers
- 2014 Top 20 Places to Take Kids in Westchester
- How to list your organization & activities on KidsOutAndAbout
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- Top 20 Places to Take Westchester Kids
- Birthday Parties - local venues and resources
- Indoor play centers in Westchester
- Jumping fun & bounce houses
- Kid-friendly museums
- Libraries in our area
- Performing Arts
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & Nature Centers
- Amusement parks within driving distance
- Fun on the Farm
- List your organization on KidsOutAndAbout (it's free)
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
EXHIBITIONS: A BILLION BRICKS: LEGO® T-Rex, Turtles & Trains!
Stamford Museum & Nature Center
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
“BILLions” of bricks recreate the subterranean world of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a prehistoric park with T-Rex and velociraptors. Subways, trains, roller coasters, and mine trams will chug, spin, whirl and speed across a multi-level imaginary world built completely of LEGO® bricks. Peek into the new underground portals as subway cars whiz by before your eyes.
LEGO® is a trademark belonging to LEGO Systems A/S and is used throughout the exhibition with this understanding. We thank them for allowing the use of the term within our educational context.
The Bendel Mansion Museum Galleries are open, Monday – Saturday 9 am – 5 pm; Sundays 11 am – 5 pm. Members: Free /Non-Members: Free with gate admission. For more information visit www.stamfordmuseum.org or call 203.977.6521.
* * * * Stamford Museum & Nature Center is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of art, the natural and agricultural sciences, and history. The Museum is a vital cultural and educational resource for the community, and a focal point for family activity through exhibitions, educational programs and special events.