Fourth of July Celebration at Mohonk Mountain House
Delight in festive events and activities throughout the day at our House! Be sure to wear your red, white, and blue and join in the fun!
Mohonk Mountain House is not open to the public on the 4th of July. An overnight reservation is required to join in the 4th of July activities.
When you visit over the Fourth of July, your overnight package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating, fishing and swimming in Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Nightly Evening Entertainment