LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester Launches Sensory Friendly LEGO Days
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester has teamed up with The Association for Children with Down Syndrome or ACDS to provide a sensory friendly LEGO experience* for families. Select dates throughout 2020, starting on March 5.
Special accommodations include:
- Tickets now only $19.95!
- Staff training by ACDS Westchester
- Reduction of sound and light levels in certain areas
- Designated Quiet spaces in our Birthday Party Rooms
- A reduced Center capacity
- Social Stories created in association with ACDS will be available onsite
2020 Dates: (Subject to change)
- March 5th
- May 7th
- July 9th
- September 10th
- November 5th
*Please note this is a special event for families with children and adolescents 17 and under on the autism spectrum. You can purchase tickets at the door the day of the event. Pre-purchased tickets are also available (and encouraged).
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.