LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester Sensory Friendly Nights!
*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 03/05/2020
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester has teamed up with The Association for Children with Down Syndrome or ACDS to provide a sensory friendly LEGO® experience on select months below from 5:00-7:00 pm each date!
Special accommodations include the below:
- Tickets now only $19.95!
- Staff training by ACDS Westchester
- Reduction of sound and light levels in certain areas
- Designated Quiet spaces in our Birthday Party Rooms
- A reduced Center capacity
- Social Stories created in association with ACDS are available below and will be available onsite
2020 Dates: (Subject to change)
Click here for our social story experience on what parents can expect prior to your arrival
*Please note this is a special event for families with children and adolescents 17 and under on the autism spectrum
You can purchase tickets at the door the day of the event. Pre-purchased tickets are also available (and encouraged)
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.