Limited Time Annual Pass Sale!
2020 is the Year of Awesome at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester! We are excited to announce new events for 2020 & how to save big on annual passes right now! From a LEGO® Trolls World Tour to DC Super Heroes, guests can join all the fun during our Annual Pass sale happening now through March 6th!
2020 LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester Events:
- LEGO® Trolls World Tour (March 23rd – May 3rd): Join us in a celebration of the new Trolls World Tour movie!
- Pirates Ahoy! (May 11th – June 21st) : Join Captain Brickbeard’s crew to search for buried treasure throughout and tackle fun challenges along your journey.
- DC Super Heroes vs Super Villains (July 6th – August 23rd): Build your super-skills and choose to fight for good or evil.
- Brick or Treat (Sept 28th – Nov 1st): Enjoy spooky fun, monstrous builds, and Halloween characters in this spooktacular experience.
- Holiday Bricktacular (November 23rd – Jan 3rd): Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with festive builds and activities.
Annual Pass Details:
Save $25 (over 30%) on Annual Passes during the limited time sale which, during the sale, pays for itself in less than two visits! Families will get unlimited access all year including to all 3 new events, plus the popular Brick or Treat and Bricktacular holiday events. Annual pass holders also receive special discounts for guests, gift store, and many more perks at the ultimate indoor LEGO playground all for just $45!
Annual Pass Sale Details:
- Save $25 now through March 6th, 2020
- Annual Pass pays for itself in less than two visits during the sale
- Include all year admission, including all 5 events
- Additional Perks Include
- Member Friends & Family receive 50% off walk-up admission
- 10% off LEGO products in the LEGOLAND Discovery Center LEGO Store
- 10% off LEGOLAND Discovery Center Birthday Party Packages
- 20% off products in the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester Coffee Shop
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.